How do I place an order?
1. You can place an order through our site, online, by adding the desired product to the basket. From the shopping cart, press the buy button and fill in the order form with the requested information. Pay attention to the contact information such as e-mail and phone, choose a payment and shipping method. After reading and accepting the Terms & Conditions, press order confirmation at the bottom of the form. In the next few minutes you will receive an email with the information you have entered. Your order has been placed. If you do not receive an email it may mean that either something went wrong, or you did not enter the correct email, or the email you received was automatically moved to spam. In any case you can proceed to the second step.
2. You can place your order by phone. Call us on 23310 82180 with a local charge, with the product name or product code in mind, tell us the Address, Postcode, and area you want the parcel to be sent to, the recipient of the parcel and a contact telephone number. A representative of ours will inform you immediately about the shipping cost and the delivery date of your order.
3. Through our Facebook page, you can communicate with us, giving us your orders via chat.
How do I cancel or change an order?
The most direct way to cancel an order is to call us on 2331082180 with your order number in mind if possible. Please, in case you want to cancel an order, do it as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary shipping of the product by our company. In case it is a non-working day or time, to cancel an order you have made online please reply to the email you have received with the details of your order telling us that you wish to cancel the order without necessarily telling us the reason for cancellation.
Delivery time of one order
The delivery time for products marked available in our online store is 1 to 4 working days. This time varies depending on the delivery area, the workload of the courier companies and the preparation time of our company. In case an order is delayed beyond this time frame we will try to inform you by making known the reason for the delay.
Defective products upon receipt or not
Upon receipt, the condition of the product and its packaging should be carefully checked in order to identify any problem that may have arisen during the transportation of the product to you. If you find any problem with the packaging, please do not proceed with receiving the product, but contact us immediately. If possible, take some photos showing the condition of the package. In the event that you find a problem immediately after receipt, this should be reported to the carrier immediately. Please contact us immediately by informing us of your relevant statement, in order to carry out the relevant check for possible damage during the delivery of the product, so that we can then evaluate and proceed with your relevant request for the return of the product. It is clarified that in such a case, the assessment times for the existence of damage during transport are left to the cooperating transport company in charge of the expertise that carried out the delivery.
In the event that you wish to return a product that you have purchased because you consider it to be defective, please call us on 2331082180 to communicate your case and receive all necessary and necessary directions and information. If a product is declared defective by you, our company expressly reserves the right to diagnose the product as defective by the relevant technicians.
You have the right to return the product you purchased from our online store within 14 calendar days. Product returns will not be accepted unless we have been contacted by phone.
The right of withdrawal applies if:
- the product is in its original condition, with all the accessories and forms that accompany it
- your relevant declaration is made before the 14th day has passed since it was delivered to you
Shipping costs: the return is made at your own expense and cost within 14 calendar days from the day of your relevant Notice of Withdrawal (either you return it to the point we indicate, or you send it with a carrier).
Check & Refund: Ref if within the said period the product is received by us, and after it has been checked and found to be in good condition according to the above, we will refund you in full the price you have paid for the specific purchase, at the latest within 14 days from the day the Notice of Withdrawal is sent.
FOR THE REFUND OF THE PRICE in the context of a product return: In the event that in the context of the above (e.g. in the case of withdrawal), we will make a payment to you of the original price, it is clarified that:
- If the payment was made by you using a Credit or Debit card, our COMPANY is obliged to inform the Bank of the cancellation of the transaction and the Bank will proceed in accordance with the conditions provided by the contract signed between the customer (you) and his Bank. After this information, the Company bears no responsibility for the implementation of the terms of the aforementioned contract between the client and the Bank, as well as for the time and method of execution of the offsetting of the said transaction.
- In the event that the payment of the price has been made by cash or Bank transfer or cash on delivery, in order to refund the said amount, you will indicate on your part a Bank account (by sending proof that you are the beneficiary thereof) to which the refund of the product price will be made by deposit.
Each product is accompanied by a commercial warranty of good operation offered by the manufacturer or the company that imported the product into the EU or the company that affixes its marks to the product appearing as the manufacturer (hereinafter "the Supplier"), covered according to the specifications defined by the above and at "Service Centers" approved by him (Service Centers - Warranty Providers), and which covers you, in addition to your relevant legal rights.
Since you made a purchase as a consumer, all your relevant rights against the Supplier apply in accordance with Directive 1999/44/EC and Law 2251/1994 "Consumer Protection", as valid after its amendments, no. 5, (such as the right of the consumer to request a temporary replacement of the product, in case the required repair time for the product under warranty exceeds 15 working days)
The cost of transporting products to our company for repair within or outside of warranty is borne by the customer and correspondingly the cost of return is borne by us.
For third-party products where the warranty is covered by other agencies, other charges may apply to the shipping costs of the products.
Before entering the online store and browsing our website, we invite you to consult the following terms and conditions, which apply specifically to the use of our online store.
Make sure you agree with the following Terms & Conditions because any transaction you may have with us through the above website www.pc-shop.gr is governed by the following terms and your transaction with us implies acceptance of these terms.
Our store reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew the present terms and conditions of transactions made through its online store. Our store undertakes the obligation to inform users of any modifications as well as any change, through the website of this online store.
"Cookies" are small files with information that a website stores on a user's computer (usually in the web browser such as Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, etc.), so that every time the user connects to the website, the latter retrieves the information in question and offers the user related services. A typical example of such information is the user's preferences on a website, as indicated by the choices the user makes on the specific website (e.g. selection of specific "buttons", searches, advertisements, etc.).
The management of your preferences for cookies can be done through the cookie banner, which is available in the footer of the website during the first visit to our page or by clicking
By "clicking" on the "Accept" button, you accept the use of all cookies to "remember" your preferences while browsing, to analyze the performance and functionality of our site and to provide personalized advertisements.
During your visit to our website, it is possible that you will be asked to share and declare your personal information (name, last name, occupation, email address, product shipping address, etc.) as a rule to process your orders or to offer our services. The any personal data that you declare anywhere on the pages and services of the site, are kept exclusively and only for reasons related to your transactions with us, to improve the services provided and to ensure the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party (with the exception of where provided by the Law to the competent authorities only).
In any case, we take every reasonable measure to secure your data received by us.
For any question or proposal or statement related to these matters you can contact us by phone.
At any time, each user reserves the right to update, object or delete their data, in accordance with the current legislation for the protection of personal data through the GDPR section in the user account.
To purchase with an Article 39A invoice without VAT, which applies to laptops and mobile phones, follow the steps below:
1. Place your order online
2. In the email you will receive, reply to us by attaching the company register data from the AADE website (taxisnet) in pdf
3. A representative of ours will contact you immediately to tell you to proceed with the deposit.